Thursday, March 1, 2012

Busy Bee

The Honey Bee

                                   
                     Ahhh....the sweet, sweet smell of Orange trees in bloom

                                          
                                           This lil' honey bee was also enjoying
                            the sweet, sweet smell of our orange tree blossoms

      
                         I enjoyed watching this little acrobat trying to find
                                   just the right blossom to collect his pollen.


         It seemed like the pollen was calling every honey bee from miles around


                        The honey bee really is a wonderful little creation. 
  
                           I  hope to benefit from this little guys hard work
                              the next time I have some (local) honey on my toast. 

1 comment:

  1. I can smell that fragrant aroma from here. It also reminds me I'm out of honey & need to make a trip out to my honey guy. Love the fotos. Your camera or Bro. Gee's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your vantage point